I love wallpaper… It’s sort of an obsession of mine. I have a Pinterest page dedicated to the topic and I love window shopping the internet for new wallpaper finds. It’s a great way to update your decor and to transform the look and feel of your home. Here are ten great wallpaper options to get you inspired.
Removable wallpaper is the ideal product for the renter, dorm-room occupant, or general commitment-phobe who is not ready or able to make a permanent change to their home. The best part? It’s also self-sticking and adjustable during the installation process. AND (yes, there’s more) you can apply it to just about any surface for an instant update (think dressers, radiator covers, serving trays, Ikea lack tables, kitchen walls, cabinet doors, and on and on). Could you ask for anything more?
1. With a fun graphic pattern and multiple color options, this pattern would be great for a nursery or kid’s room.
2. This graphic chevron pattern is on trend and available in multiple color combinations.
3. The large scale peonies in this pattern add a touch of whimsy and are a great way to add subtle pattern and visual interest to a room.
4. For a more dramatic statement try this Morocco-inspired pattern. Lush color options add to the exotic flair.
With these high-impact designs, a little goes a long way. To keep these options budget friendly, use them in small spaces like a Powder Room, frame a large panel, or add them to the back of a bookcase.
5. This foil-effect wallpaper would be absolutely amazing in a Powder Room. For the full impact wallpaper the ceiling too – you’ll be instantly transported to a breath-taking starry night every time you step into the room.
6. If there were awards for Sexiest Wallpaper, this one would win hands down. This flocked paper feels as good as it looks, and would certainly help heat things up in the bedroom (wink wink).
7. When I had a client that was looking to transform her master bedroom into a quiet sanctuary, I used this paper with great results. It paired beautifully with Benjamin Moore’s Himalayan Trek 1542 (the wallpaper color is actually more taupe than beige) and a deep chocolate brown fabric we found for a new upholstered headboard.
Paintable wallpapers are great for hiding minor wall imperfections that paint alone can’t hide, and for adding subtle texture and dimension to your walls. And because the color can be customized to match your decor, they are extremely versatile as well.
8. Why should your walls have all the fun? Use this patterned wallpaper to dress up the ceiling and elevate the design of any room.
9. Add a bit of elegance to a living room or bedroom with this classic damask pattern.
10. Transform your space with this fun art deco scallop pattern. It would look especially great in a dining room or bar area (should you be so lucky to have one in your house).
How do you feel about wallpaper? Would you use it in your own home? I’d love to hear what you think!